Jim's Collection of Humor
- Architects vs. Programmers
- A rebuttal to the statement:
If architects designed buildings the way programmers wrote programs,
the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization.
- Oklahoma Sooner’s Scouting Report
- A ribald look at a fictitious scouting report for the Oklahoma Sooner's
- Poopies Defined...
- An irreverent listing of 17 poopies. Not to be confused with puppies!
- DL-232 -- A New Serial Standard
- A satirical proposal for the CCITT committees for Serial Communications.
Are YOU an Engineer?
Not my job...
- Computer Problem Report
- A tech support request if the support personnel were the ones who got to
- Beers to You
- Philosophical musings, including the relevance of Beer in one’s life.
- “The Lumberjack Song”
- “Drinking Philosophers Song”
Stabs at Microsoft
- An imaginary (and irreverent!) look at the source code for Windows 95...
- Uncle Bill behind the Wheel...
- A satirical take on a Press Release from Microsoft...
- If Microsoft ran the Auto Industry
- Mr. Gates goes to Washington
- More satire at Microsoft’s expense.
Updated March 04, 2003
Home | Utilities | Humor | Creative | Contacts